1. Beautiful libraries. Don't they just take your breath away?
2. Tsundoku: when life outside books and reading gets busy, here's what I do!
3. Authors; and I refer to not just my favorite ones
4. My job allows employees to read whatever and as much as they like so long as work is done.
5. People like David Rubenstein who plans to loan to libraries the Bay Psalm Book he bought at auction (reportedly the world's most expensive book at $14M)
6. Facebook Pages that provide my daily bookish fix:
7. Book-shopping. Nowadays I am loving book-shopping more than shoe-shopping (when I'm supposed to be a shoe addict too)
8. Places like this - a perfect stop in a literary tour. If I have any motivation to send my son to the US, having him explore Bookworm Gardens would be a wonderful purpose to put on the visa application form.
9. Browsing, personal position style. This is the Central Bangna branch of Asia Books. They don't mind patrons looking weird while browsing their books
10. Being a bookworm. What joy!
11. Second-hand book shops. My apartment is running out of space because of them, and I'm enjoying the sight
12. Bookish brunches. This is Agalico, a lovely tea room; my weekend hangout where I read in peace
13. And finally, my parents who instilled in me a love for reading; showering me with books as gifts while I was growing up. I'm passing on the tradition to the son
Once upon a Valentine, I dated my kiddo in a bookstore...